5111 & 5109 N. Habana Ave, Tampa, Florida 33614
SOLD - 6/15/2010
.55 acres, 2 residential structures, with the good possibility of rezoning to Professional or Medical Offices and or utilize as a 6 bed Assisted Living Facility with the current zoning.
This Property has four (4) possible use options:
- Rezone the parcel to allow General Professional offices such as for attorney's office.
- Rezone the parcel to utilize the larger structure ( 2,375 sq ft ) as a medical office.
- Rezone the parcel to allow the construction of a new 4,000 sq ft Medical Office Bldg.
- Use the existing two (2) homes for a 6 bed or less Assisted Living Facility without any zoning changes.
Lot Dimensions: 175' x 137' or .55 acres
Current Building Addresses and Sizes:
- 5111 N. Habana Ave : 2,375 sf under roof and the home has 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms
- 5109 N. Habana Ave: 912 sf under roof and the home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath
Future Land Use:
RES-35 which is conducive to rezoning to professional offices
Habana Ave Characteristics:
- Five (5) lane city artery with median cuts or access from north to south.
- Traffic count: 23,000 cars daily
5111 N. Habana Ave. is approx. 1/2 mile north of the St Joesph Complex of Hospitals. St Joseph Hospital expects to break ground on a new 35,000 sq ft satellite Pyschiatric Hospital in 2010 at 4918 N. Habana Ave.